There are 2 pre-summit workshops available exclusively for BHAC Summit attendees!
Please register here
An Exclusive Offer for BHAC Participants: Health Athlete 1-day Workshop
Are you too busy to take care of yourself?
If you answered “yes” to that question, this workshop is for you! The Health Athlete 1-day workshop will help you:
- re-focus on what is most important to you
- re-energize your personal and professional life
- re-motivate you to achieve a healthy lifestyle
In cooperation with Johnson & Johnson’s Human Performance Institute’s Corporate Athlete program, we are excited to offer this dynamic workshop for the first time to BHAC participants. The workshop is a very full, active day from 8 am to 5 pm that incorporates presentations, videos, small group discussion and individual reflection. All of the content is focused on helping you explore your values and how they relate to your self-care, relationships and career. We also cover nutrition and exercise recommendations that provide a foundation for energy management.
You will receive a healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks. A comprehensive workbook gives you a perfect place to record all of your notes. Upon registration, you will also receive an online, preview module that will set-the-stage for the workshop.
If you’re still not convinced this workshop is for you, here are some comments from past participants:
- “For an all-day event - this flew by! Very engaging!”
- “Life is complex. The way this class is set up breaks it down and makes ways of thinking and what to do seem simpler.”\
- “So much self-reflection really allowed me to get to the root of my issues. I am leaving feeling refreshed and optimistic!”
- “Enjoyed the workshop more than I expected to! It had a very personal feel to it- felt very applicable to me and my situation.”
Ready to register? Don’t wait! Seating is limited to the first 30 participants! Early bird price is $225. Register here!
Building Cultures of Wellness to Optimize Health, Well-Being, Return and Value OI
This three hour pre-summit workshop will provide attendees with evidence-based practices and strategies to create cultures of wellness for students, faculty and staff. Presented by Bernadette Melnyk and Megan Amaya of Ohio State University, get ready to be a change agent on your campus! The erly bird cost is $75. A healthy snack will be provided. Register here!