Healthy Academic Community Benefits:
- - Sharing evidence-based practices and benchmarking data to enhance health and wellness in students, faculty and staff from academic communities.
- - Opportunities to participate in nationwide research and project evaluations
- - Access to data sets generated by the Consortium
- - Setting national standards for academic health and wellness
- - Serving as a resource for the effective health & wellness programming at American universities and colleges
- - Networking and collaborating with academic leaders from across the country
- - Health and wellness academic journal chock full of resources
- - Bi-annual forum: Building Healthy Academic Communities National Summit
- - Regular webinars and educational opportunities for sharing best practices
- - Opportunity to participate on the Membership Board for the National Consortium, Consortium committees and taskforces
- - National health and wellness news and events
- - Features on the organization’s website, e-newsletters, articles, and social media for innovative programming and successful health outcomes and progress towards improved wellness among students, faculty and staff
- - Private online member community for discussing issues and collaborating with health and wellness professionals from across the country.
- - Invitation to participate in the BHAC National Wellness Challenge
- - Access to funding grants as well as national grant opportunities
Membership levels for Healthy Academics are as follows.
College or University
This membership is for single campuses or multi-campus systems based on total enrollment numbers. Membership includes any and all employees submitted for membership under this institution.
|1 to 5,000||$1,000 annual - $1500 for 2 years|
|5,001 - 25,000||$3,000 annual - $4500 for 2 years|
|25,001+||$4,000 annual - $6000 for 2 years|
College, VP Unit or Department
This membership is for any academic department interested in joining as a group membership. Membership includes employees submitted within that department only. This membership is available for no more than three membership years, with the expectation that Deparment Members shall move to College/University membership at the end of year 3 .
|Academic Department||$1,000 annual|
This membership is for non-profit organizations or companies who are interested in building healthy cultures. Membership includes any and all employees submitted for membership under this organization.
Company or Corporation
This membership is for companies who have applicable interests with our academic counterparts. Membership includes any and all employees submitted for membership under this institution.
This membership includes affiliated professionals or students who are advocates of healthy cultures.
|Professional||$75 annual - $120 for 2 years|