Now is the time to join the Consortium. Join now and network with leading practitioners, scholars, clinicians and researchers. We bring together leaders from across the country to deliver cutting-edge and evidence-based strategies and programs for the benefit of building healthy academic communities.
We are the only organization dedicated to serving academic health and wellness programs and professionals. And, we're confident membership will provide you with an abundance of tools and resources for your campus. Our mission is to help build a healthy nation by building healthy academic communities together.
We understand that the number one reason institutions and individuals join our group is to network, so, we're focused on providing the tools on easily accessible platforms that will help your institution fulfill its goals.
Specific institutional member benefits include:
- > Access to shared evidenced-based practices and data on health and wellness in academic communities
- > Leadership positions, networking and collaboration with other academic leaders committed to wellness
- > Webinars and educational toolkits for implementing programs, and participation in nationwide research
- > A bi-annual National Summit of over 220 health and wellness professionals from more than 65 institutions across the U.S., Canada and Australia, focused on building health and wellness in academic settings
- > A new, online Slack community for members to dialog about best practices
- > Coming soon: a new credentialing certification to designate your campus as one of "healthiest in the nation".
The National Consortium for Building Healthy Academic Communities provides a secured online membership application. We look forward to your membership!